VERO MODERO MODEL HUNT - MAY CONTESTANTS (batch 2)

Name: Aliyeh Yifu
Gender: Female
SL Birthdate: 4/23/2007

Tell us something about yourself?
I am a pretty well rounded individual and posses a lot of skills and qualities that have enabled me success with the things I enjoy doing here in Second Life. I have been in most all aspects of the modeling venue here in SL to include modeling, pulling a show together, writing the script, doing the artwork for the show, and mentoring new models who are venturing into the modeling arena. I have been modeling in SL since late 2007 and have become a highly experienced model. I am not afraid to go out of my "normal" look and create artistic looks. I have been currently named Miss Mundo Virtual 2011 Miss Cuba and I am very excited about this. Miss Mundo Virtual is an extension of Miss Virtual Wold, the prestigious beauty pageant in SL.

I am also a photographer and love doing work in photoshop. I also blog on my blog 'Opulent Magazine Express' in addition to owning and running Opulent Magazine. I am the Editor-in-Chief and love every aspect of working on the magazine. I have meet so many wonderful people to include Bouquet Babii.

Beyond all the glitz and glam of the above, I am a very kind person who enjoys helping others here in SL who are new or wanting to learn new things. I am down to earth but have a very charismatic personality. I am a team player and take the things I do seriously to ensure a great job is accomplished.



Why do you want to be the next VERO MODERO Model?
I would like to be the next VERO MODERO Model because I have a talent to style, I am creative, and I am a person who would promote the brand in the best way I could. I would work hard with the designer to make sure her items looked their best and offer any assistance I could to help her and other people who were on the team. Most of all, my experience in the fashion industry would enable me to be a great candidate - as not only am I a experienced professional model I also have the experience to ensure a show or photoshoot runs smoothly.


Name: Katime Vacano
Gender: Female
SL Birthdate: 31/12/2006

Tell us something about yourself?

Life is what you make it, for some it is short and for some it is long, which is why I try to make the most of every day in a positive way. I see SL as an extension of RL, another platform to meet people and make new friends and after being here 4 years, I still enjoy it as much as i did when i first joined. Aside from fashion my most favorite passtime in SL is spending time with my partner, who I have just celebrated our 3rd anniversay with :)


Why do you want to be the next VERO MODERO Model?
I first heard about VERO MODERO on facebook, I am a little addicted to facebook games and I kept getting distracted by pictures of new releases at VERO MODERO. Each picture I saw I really loved and I like that there are many casual designs as well as formal. It would be an honour to be a VERO MODERO model just to wear these fabulous high quality designs.


Styling facts (head to toe including jewelry):
Blossom Skirt and Top Outfit in Blue from VERO MODERO
Thong Sandals from COCO
Echo Necklace from MIEL
Trinket Bracelet from Spellbound
Rykiel Hair in Marilyn from LeLutka
Paige Skin from Illusory
Milly Lipstick in Purple from Baiastice
Freckle Tattoo and White Liner from Miamai



Name: Chastity Pexie
Gender: Female
SL Birthdate: July 11, 2009

Tell us something about yourself?
I have explored everything that SL has had to offer and fashion has instantly drawn me in. I follow the SLFashionFeed almost daily, keeping up with what looks good in each season and what the designers are coming up with. My goal is to present the very best I possibly can, a little edgey, and sexy, but classy.

Why do you want to be the next VERO MODERO Model?
It takes a strong and dedicated heart to begin a career as an SL fashion model. I was instantly riled in back during Fashion Week of last year. Ever since then, my passion has been to transform people's views of what Second Life can offer; expressive style, class and realism. Realism is a very important element and in viewing the creations Vero Modero has, I know that is an aspect in her designs as well. This is a brand I would like to be a part of.

Styling facts (head to toe including jewelry):
Skin: LAQ Maria 04 in Peach
Eyelashes: Miamai_NoAlpha Lashes N11
Makeup: Miamai_LesMakeups_Shadow 01
Eyes: Fashism 'Sunrise' Eyes - Pale Blue
Hair: Tukinowaguma Sylvie Ebony
Jewely: [Mandala] Soul Jewelry Set, Indyra Originals: Lucite Bangles
Nails: [Love Soul] Prim nails + Ring
Gloves: Pixel Passion Rachelle Fishnet Gloves
Outfit: VERO MODERO Flora Silk Dress Red
Belt: MIEL Troupe Belt - natural
Stockings: Blacklace Hook: Black Fishnetting Stockings
Boots: [e] Secret Boots - Molasses



Name: DiamondGem Destiny
Gender: Female
SL Birthdate: December 30, 2007

Tell us something about yourself?
Modelling has always been a big passion of mine and I have always loved the fashion industry.
I graduated from Mimmi Boa Modelling Agency March 2011 and actively looking for modelling jobs.


Why do you want to be the next VERO MODERO Model?
I think modelling is an expressive artform that capture a whole animation in a single picture. I would like to portray that animation for VERO MODERO in their many ranges of outfits.

Styling facts (head to toe including jewelry):
VERO MODERO/ Cage Gown Pink
Skin - Zoul Skin Laura Tan 4
Eyes - LAQ Dazzling Eden Eyes
Eyelashes - AD - Lili Chou Chou
Hair- Melba Hair wine from Donna Flora
Nails - Candy Nail Marble Strawberry
Earrings and Necklace - Alienbear Design ( Platinum Quenn Felicitas set )
Shoes - Bella Donna #7 from Donna Flora